ERIS is an international computer science conference with range of interrelated topics:
- E-learning and education support systems,
- Web technologies and cloud computing,
- Social networks and security of the Web environment,
- Serious games and virtual reality,
- User modelling and user-adaptive systems,
- Natural language processing and information retrieval,
- Big data management and analysis,
- Knowledge discovery from data and text,
- Innovative systems for e-governance, e-health and e-libraries,
- Approaches for addressing cultural diversity and users with special needs,
- Social and legal aspects of the information society
In 2021 ERIS has an additional special track “Science, Informatics and Technologies for eSociety”, under UniTE project.
With its high quality and moderate cost, it provides an exceptional value for academics, industry and young researchers.